How long will my new hair system last?
The base material plays an important role in determining the lifespan of a new hair system. Different base materials have different levels of durability. If you want your system to last longer, you may would have to compromise on the natural degree of your system. Honestly, the more natural the system looks, the less durable it is.
Here are the lifespan of four basic base materials for reference:
● 1 - 2 months for 0.03mm thin skin hair systems
● 2 - 4 months for 0.05mm thin skin hair systems
● 3 - 5 months for 0.08mm thin skin hair systems
● 4 - 6 months for 0.10mm thin skin hair systems
● 5 - 8 months for 0.15mm thin skin hair systems
● 5 - 7 months for Swiss lace hair systems
● 6 - 9 months for French lace hair systems
● 7 - 12 months for Fine mono hair systems